Monday, October 1, 2012

The First.......

I have greatly expanded and enjoyed bicycling over the last few years - it has become a major activity in how I allocate time during the day.   I  have had the pleasure of doing some remarkable rides with amazing people.....and I have learned about my deficiencies.  In particular, I suffer from a lesser publicized syndrome - Bicycling Ability Deficit Disorder (BADD).   I work continuously to manage this disorder but I refuse to let it rule my life and detract from my joy of cycling and cycling friends.  Accordingly, the journal is my story (as it evolves) of overcoming BADD and the wonderful activities and people that I meet along the way.   One of my riding partners coined a slogan (at least new to me) which I have appropriated for this blog - "No slow is too slow"   More as this story evolves!

No comments:

Post a Comment