Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Cascade Group Ride, 2023 April 12

 I joined a mid-week Cascade group ride to help support a mentoring ride for a new Ride Leader candidate.  She did great and I presume she will be approved shortly!  Yay!

We did a short loop around Lk Sammamish on this very sunny but still a bit windy and chilly day....and I was generally good and stayed with the group although it was tempting on this sunny day to let loose and take a flier on the long stretches of road!  But we didn't go rogue today!



Coffee/snacks stop at PCC in Issaquah - great selection of goodies!!


Parking the bikes!



Over my right shoulder is an eagle's nest - you can just see the white head of what I think is the female. I think because this is the third time I have seen someone in the nest this last week. Perhaps she may be sitting on some new eggs!?!

A little closer shot of the nest with the white head just sticking up if you look very closely.


Route du jour



No comments:

Post a Comment