Monday, July 17, 2023

Cascade Group Ride, July 16, 2023

 Well, it is back to "normal" after the big tour in the Glacier-Waterton-Banff-Jasper national parks.  However, it is no less enjoyable!  I was, however, a bit tired as I lagged the group even though I elected to use the ebike rather than the mebike. Karma I guess. We'll try the latter on a ride tomorrow and see if I bounce back. 

It was great to have Karil in front for at least half the ride!  Again it was an enjoyable social ride with familiar folks!  I do try to take the time to appreciate and be grateful for the "mundane" aspects of life for which we have been blessed to have.  I have to work sometimes to avoid chasing the "shiny objects" which don't usually bring enhanced joy and purpose.  It is good to be home.



No comments:

Post a Comment