Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Cascade Ride, June 25, 2023

 Took our Sunday group out to Mill Creek for coffee.  On the return, I made a mistake in taking a wrong turn. We quickly recovered but still.....you would think I should know the route!!  However, we were very fortunate as we came around a blind corner, there was a bunch of dust in the air....I didn't know why....until when we went around the corner and came across an upside down car which had just crossed the road and flipped, apparently coming in our direction!!  It might have hit us if I hadn't made the wrong turn!  The occupant seemed to be unhurt but I was told the car was full of stuff. The driver grabbed a bag of some sort and then ran away!  I can only imagine what was in the bag.  Don't know if the car was stolen or not! Some rides have interesting side stories.......





No comments:

Post a Comment