Saturday, November 14, 2015

Coffeeneuring Ride #7!! In the books....and in the Rain!


With today's ride, I have completed my Coffeeneuring Challenge Ride #7 today! Craig joined me as the only other rider crazy enough to ride in the rain we have been experiencing. We hit the "other" Starbucks in Redmond Town Center as we kept the ride flat and shorter given the standing water and leaves that were out today. Still it rained pretty continuously all the way through the 14 mile ride. At the start I contemplated using the pull buoy as well as wearing my swim goggles but elected at the last minute to just wear normal biking rain gear (although the goggles and pull buoy were in my panniers.....just in case.) And, here a shot of the precipitation this storm is bring us to enjoy! Most of our rivers are on a flood watch if not already flooding!

 1. where you went (From Wilmot Gateway Park in Woodinville, WA to Redmond Town Center & back)
Starbucks
Redmond Town Center West
7345 164th Ave NE Ste I147
Redmond, WA 98052-7805

2. the date you went there - today, Nov 14, 2015

3.  what you drank - a double espresso!

4. a detail or two about your coffeeneuring ride, including your assessment of the “bike friendliness” of the location - ride route is pretty flat and bike friendly but....it was really really wet today!

5. total mileage - 14 miles



 Pull Buoy and Swim Goggles....and why not!?

 At Starbucks with my double espresso


 Craig Coffeeneuring


Heavy Rain!


No comments:

Post a Comment