Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Lake Sammamish Loop (Feb 8, 2023) - Strava says I only did half!

Warm day - mid 40’s to low 50’s. Cycled a loop around Lk Sammamish for coffee in Issaquah. Easy peasy riding since I am also riding tomorrow with the same basic route but adding in a Lakemont hill climb. And what was that bright orb in the sky today??  





Strava says I wimped out and must not have cycled back as the mapping data only went from the start to the coffee stop. My Garmin watch apparently turned off (power save option I didn’t know I had?) at the long delay at coffee stop. I mapped the return we actually did and it adds 19 miles to the 24 miles which were recorded. It was my fault anyway for forgetting the Garmin 520 this morning for ing me to use the Garmin watch. 

Who knew they put bacon chunks on a maple bar?  Didn’t really care for it.



Always fun to watch impromptu bike clinics at the coffee stop!  The bike got back but it is heading for a repair shop.




Fellow riders: Pam, Elizabeth, Jim, and Marc.



No comments:

Post a Comment