Sunday, February 5, 2023

Woodinville to Mercer Island for Coffee Feb 4, 2023

 This Sunday's ride took place on Saturday as I needed to move it one day to protect our wedding anniversary date day!  So we experienced both heavier car traffic and lots of cyclists out on a Saturday morning whereas our usual Sunday riding conditions are quite a bit more mellow!  

Our route took us to Mercer Island for coffee and snacks at The Metropolitan Market which has great indoor and outdoor seating options for cyclists!  Wish I could find more places like that to use.

Our group hung together well so no real issues on the ride per se.  I didn't take as many pix as I usually do so I have only the starting group shot in Woodinville.  Dayle took a pic of me at the coffee stop since my Bride always wants to see a pic with me in it rather than a group of  "others" without me! 





No comments:

Post a Comment