Thursday, March 16, 2023

TREATS Cascade Group Ride March 14, 2023

 I joined the group on a pleasantly sunny but cold morning for this week's Tuesday ride.  It was a mentoring ride for a ride leader candidate who we all expected to do well....and, of course, she did!  Our route was a simple loop around Lk Sammamish as one wants to keep the mentor ride routes fairly simple as she has a lot on her mind for the first couple of rides.  I was able to join the group for the first half, but I had an appointment in the later afternoon so I rode back solo.....and was able to jack up the speed a bit! :>)  I saw several other Cascade cyclists heading south on E Lk Sammamish Parkway as I was heading north - just a wave and a loud "hey!" but no stopping.  A great day for a fairly flat ride and still make other appointments work out! 






No comments:

Post a Comment